Carolyn, Marvin and I went out a couple of times in February and enjoyed ourselves. He let me know about two weeks after our second date that he would be traveling in March. He asked if he could call me in April. I told him that would be fine. Hopefully I will hear back from him in early April. I would like to place my membership on hold to see where things go with Marvin. I will let you know if or when I wish to meet someone new. Thanks.  Diane

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.